sábado, 28 de agosto de 2010

First route with GPS


After thinking of going or not to my village, I finally decided to take my bike, and enjoy my first route with my new gps GARMIN EDGE 705. I went to Valdecabras ( Cuenca )with my friend , Cañas. This place is located at Cuenca's hill. it is a perfect place for people who like btt.

Theorically, the idea was to follow a downloaded route the day before. However, i admit that i did not know the gps well, so we were not sure if it was working well.

So, we desisted from using the gps and looked for an adventure. The start was hard but was pleasent to bike throught a impossible road which ended after 5 km in a nice place with a tiny waterfall or cascade.

We backed to the village and continued with another path which went uphill for 4-5 km. It was hard and our average speed was 7 km/hour. We met two people who carried very good bikes, and suggested us to join with them and enjoy a very nice route going back to Valdecabras. It was a good choice, because we went downhill quickly by a nice and incredible path. Even though I had a puncture!! Look at these pictures.



Also i have attrached some figures which show my pulse and the speed, so you can find out when we were going uphill. :)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario